BBM plans to lower our carbon footprint, educate the community and encourage patrons and partners to follow suit by:
In this workshop ARiES Energy will provide:
- Installing a Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System!
- Completing our Lighting Retrofits (90% accomplished, let’s make it 100%!)
- Purchasing Biomass heating and power generation units! (Conveniently charge electronics in the beer garden without plugging into the grid!)
- Roof Top Garden for Storm Water Collection (vegetation for reducing run-off & carbon emissions, not for eating!)
- Rain Barrels to sustain the roof garden
- Porous Surface to replace blacktop in beer garden (reduces runoff, increases water quality, & decreases heat
It is very important to BBM to demonstrate that “greening” is not simply a novelty. It is a best practice and the way of the future! BBM believes those who support these proactive energy efforts should be championed! To do this BBM, has dedicated an entire wall to showcase the support of BBM’s energy efforts and quality building practices. “Wall of Champions” signage opportunities include:
for beer lovers & BBM partners of Knoxville! To accomplish our goals, WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- “Rookie-of-the-Year” – 1×1 ft space
- “All-Star” – 2×2 ft space
- “Hall-of-Famer” – 3×3 ft space
When: October 17, 2012, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Where: Bearden Beer Market (BBM), 4524 Old Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919:
ARiES Energy, LLC – Mary Shaffer Gill, firstname.lastname@example.org www.ariesenergy.com